(as of Apr 19,2021 17:37:52 UTC – Details)
- The GW2310 Atomic Solar by G-Shock® keeps it lean and mean.
- Solar battery system for continuous use. Enters a power saving state for about 26 months when fully charged.
- Multiband 6 Atomic Timekeeping feature transmits data from the US, UK, GER, JPN, and CN.
- Digital watch with black resin band.
- LCD display and stainless steel bezel.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC) city code display, daylight savings function.
- 200M WR.
- EL Backlight and Afterglow.
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 snooze.
- Hourly signal.
- 1/100 second stopwatch:
•Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
•Unit: 1 second
•Range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- Calendar is pre-programmed until 2099.
- 12/24 hour dial.
- Day/date display.
- 1/100th second chronograph.
- Button tone on/off.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Solar lithium battery with indicator.
- Power save function.
- 10 month battery without further exposure to light.
- Module 3195.
- Case Height: 41 mm
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Case Depth: 15 mm
- Band Width: 19 0⁄1 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
- Weight: 2.38 oz
Solar-powered multifunction watch with full auto EL backlight, 4 daily alarms, and 41 world time zones
Additional functions include 1/100 sec stopwatch
and 12/24 hr formats
46.4 mm resin case with mineral dial window
Japanese quartz movement with digital display
GShockedPH.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.