(as of May 12,2021 08:45:46 UTC – Details)
- Get active with this G-Shock® watch as your guide.
- Shock resistant.
- Round stainless steel case with resin overly.
- Digital and analog displays.
- LED light with custom illumination duration (1.5 and 3 seconds).
• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)
• 1 dial (mode / stopwatch seconds / countdown timer seconds)
• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- 1/100-second stopwatch:
• Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
• Modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Misc: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer:
• Unit of measure: 1/10 second
• Countdown range: 60 minutes
• Countdown start time setting range: 1-60 mins
- 5 daily alarms with 1 snooze alarm.
- Hourly time signal.
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents).
- Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099.
- 12/24 hour formats (accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month).
- Operation tone on/off toggle.
- Battery CR2016 with approximately 3 years of battery life.
- Module 5590.
- Case Height: 48 mm
- Case Width: 47 mm
- Case Depth: 13 1⁄2 mm
- Band Width: 25 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 2.2 oz
A multidimensional face, a big front button, and other design elements create a powerful and tough design
This bold design comes equipped with a quick-release interchangeable black resin watch band that is easily changed to coordinate with your style
For easy visibility in the dark, this watch also boasts a double LED light, one for the face and one for the digital display
There’s also a hand shift feature which is a tool that moves the hands out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of the digital display contents
GShockedPH.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.